Yay! It’s Performance Time! Sadly, the girls’ first performance of Un Jour Dans La Vie was scheduled to take place on March 14th, 2020 at The Prince George Dance Festival (Competition) but it never happened. Due to the overwhelming societal concern for the Coronavirus, the competition was cancelled and the girls never got to perform this piece. However, I believe that the dance studio as well as the festival coordinators are working to find a way for the festival to occur later on, or virtually or maybe the studio will have their own mini performance day to showcase everything they’ve worked so hard on. I am so proud of them and happy for their success and I am grateful to have worked with them on this project, however, I am disappointed that this first performance opportunity never  occurred. n=Nevertheless, they are continuing to work hard and will be just as wonderful and successful when it comes time for their next festival (The BC Annual Dance Competition held in Prince Rupert, B.C.) this coming May. Who knows, maybe they will even get to perform it before that at our dance studio’s own fundraiser showcase.  This means a lot to myself and the girls and I am excited to see their growth between now and their next performance opportunity.

Catch them in May to enjoy their performance!

Thank You!

Kate 🙂