Hi! And we’re back! So after the midterm check in, I decided that I no longer wanted to learn t play the song Into the Unknown from Frozen II.  I had just been hearing it too much lately so I decide to go back to the classics. I chose to change my last song to Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog because I like the tune and I think it is very underrated. So wish us luck. This new song includes the chords G, Em, C, D, Am, D#, A, F#m, and E.  So far with this song I have just gone over the new chords and played it through slowly with a single strum. Right now I am having difficulty with the D chord and the E chord. I am having trouble with the D chord because the finger placements are so close together and I have having trouble with the E chord for the opposite reason! The finger placements are too far apart! However, we are working on it.

I have now memorized Somewhere Over the Rainbow and I have been able to make the chord transitions smoother  and the sounds clearer. I am still working on the clarity of the Dm chord however.  I am also continuously working on the song Edelweiss as to not lose  it from my memory. It also works as a warm – up song for me know to get back in tune with the finger placements and strumming patterns and get comfortable with my ukulele. Plus it is a really pretty song to play, sing, and listen to.